Skip to main content

Nico di Angelo

I am Roi but I adapt Nico di Angelo as my trader name. Why you ask? Nico di Angelo is the son of Hades in a fictional book series by Rick Riordan. Hades is the "God of Wealth" or the "rich one". So Nico being a demigod may give me guidance to become a rich one too. :) 


Joining several Facebook groups including ZFT Rookies and Trader's Lounge urge me to create a blog so that I can create a journal towards financial freedom. 

ZFT Rookies is helping me to learn the basics, has many book recommendations, a little bit of trading psychology, and taught me the value of Accountability Group. I really look up to this group because I can connect with the members and leaders. 

Trader's Lounge is a massive group where there is a number of strategies I can try. I currently studying the MACD plus ALMA strategy and will discuss it further in a different post. 

Trading is hard but with a lot of dedication and a strong commitment to learn and grow anything is possible. That's it for now! 

Nico di Angelo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MACD + ALMA Strategy

I saw this strategy at TL Group and tested it with my virtual port globally and locally. I won trades using this and it is basically simple. When the candle breaks and stays above the ALMA indicator with MACD crossover you buy. Then, when the cross below the ALMA you must sell.  With this strategy, I screened stocks that may accomplish this setup.  I will closely monitor the stocks above and trade some of it with my virtual port. I need to practice this setup so that I can use it to its maximum potential. I hope this will work. 🤞

Failed Trade

I execute trades this morning but I have 2 out of 4 trades that I cut at the end of the day. I considered 1 of those trades as a loss because I failed to perform my exit strategy. My stock went below my target point.  I learn to really keep in my mind my setup and it really needs attention because we are in a bear market. Lots of stocks are so volatile that I need to hyper focus. I will do better next time. You can do it, self!